my jack, my first born child, is 9. NINE.
this is for you jack. for when you’re older and want to know what you were like when you were nine. 9!!
- you love lego, ninjago, word puzzles, pranks, magic tricks, jokes, tv shows about sharks and treasure hunters, video games, star wars clone wars, and reading.
- you’ve run a mile in 7:27
- you’re a great big brother to the girls, and you let them wrestle with you and let them play with your legos
- you have a great smile and use it to encourage others
- you’re room is always messy
- you are a better artist than you give yourself credit for
- you laugh all the time
- you like music, and you’re good at recognizing songs on the radio
- you like smiley faces
- you have tons of tiny little treasures you’ve collected – i call you a bit of a pack rat
- you have a great sense of humor and use sarcasm well
- you leave legos EVERYWHERE
- you like writing and drawing in your journal
- you are incredibly loud
- you are also incredibly smart
- you’re a great son… and you aren’t embarrassed by your parents yet.
we love you so much jack. happy birthday.