hi there! i’ve been super busy around here. i’ve been doing tons of holiday stuff, reflecting on my 2012 and gearing up for an amazing 2013.
i’m going to take a break from this blog while i finish my new website and get totally organized for lots of awesomeness in 2013. get on my newsletter list to be notified when i’m up an running again. i have some fun things planned for my newsletter people, so get on the list.
in the meantime, check out these cool programs to help you make your 2013 your best year yet ::
- love letters :: um, love letters, coaching and amazing art in your mailbox every month?!. yes, please.
- tara swiger’s starship :: an online space where creative entrepeneurs get together and hold each other accountable and help each other out.
- genuineMIX is run by Melanie Biehle. She uses her background in marketing and psychology to help creative women and small business owners develop and accomplish their goals through services like one-on-one coaching, social media and branding consultations, and graphic design or copywriting
- mindy’s true free spirit class :: i love mindy. a new art project every month. i’m in.
- i choose :: a goal setting class by elise blaha cripe who seems to get it all done
- danielle laporte’s desire map :: a new way of looking at goal setting
- track this! :: create and track business goals (i’m an affiliate because i love this planner so much. that means if you buy it, i’ll get a little money which i’ll spend on art supplies…or food for my kids.)
- roadmap to action :: i have this and it is super helpful in helping chart your course in bite size pieces. i’m working through it right now to help me plan my 2013
- life is messy bootcamp – mayi carles is adorable and she’ll be opening it up for 2013 soon
- amanda genther’s powerplay :: get a behind-the-scenes look at how amanda brings her business to a whole new level if 2013. it just may inspire you to do the same. signups end tonight, so don’t delay.